What you can do with the tool:
• Explore the everyday life of people.
• Gain a deep understanding of the user and his unspoken needs.
• Get a view of the basic values, beliefs, motivations and aspirations that influence behavior.
• Create a mindset that does not focus on the product, but on people and their needs.
• Explore cultural and social aspects that may influence the satisfaction of needs.
• Minimize risks at an early stage, identify opportunities and examine initial concept ideas.
• Explore the everyday life of people