top of page
What you can do with the tool:
• Quickly grasp the core of an idea, concept or prototype.
• Ensuring that the user/customer is in the focus by starting with the question about the customer problem
and then intensively addressing the customer's needs.
• Consider an idea under the four different aspects Need (problem/need), Approach (solution/performance
promise), Benefit (benefit) and Competition (alternative/competition).
• Present an idea at an early stage and obtain important feedback.
• Compare different ideas/concepts with each other.
bottom of page